Dissemination and exploitation of the Model
The INV model has been tested and evaluated in Italian, Spanish and Hungarian service provider organisations, and the general opinion of the users of the new knowledge is highly positive. As a result of this widespread dissemination, the professionals of partner organizations intend to introduce the new model and the Hungarian partner started with a course on it in Hungary. Dissemination is introduced in detail in the menu point "Dissemination".
The main targets of the “exploitation” are
- Professional associations and umbrella organizations;
- Social and educational service providers;
- Employers of intellectually disabled persons;
- Organisations whose professionals are in close relationship with intellectually disabled persons due to education, assistance in daily living, work and leisure activities;
- Individual professionals via adult education and in-service training.
Project partners introduced the INV method in their organizations and they are ready to support other organizations with education and knowledge sharing in order to utilize the INV model and disseminate the new pedagogical model and its tools in social care and assistance for intellectually disabled persons. Those who support the lives of intellectually disabled persons await the INV tool-system’s primary use.
In Hungary, the INV model has been adapted to a wide range of disabilities and the pilot application has been started in 3 supported living facilities of autistic persons. The methodology and the attitude is also taught for parents for family use.